Energy Assistance Agencies

If you are needing assistance with paying your utility bill, you may contact the following Energy Assistance Agencies. They may be able to help you. Dept. Health & Human Services – Contact person Liheap 1-800-383-4278 Otoe County General Assistance & Veterans Svc. 402-873-9540 Southeast Nebraska Comm. Action – SENCA 402-862-2411 Catholic Social Service in Auburn 402-274-9362 For additional information on assistance click on the link below: