Energy Assistance Agencies

If you are needing assistance with paying your utility bill, you may contact the following Energy Assistance Agencies. They may be able to help you.

Dept. Health & Human Services – Contact person Liheap 1-800-383-4278

Otoe County General Assistance & Veterans Svc. 402-873-9540

Southeast Nebraska Comm. Action – SENCA 402-297-7398

Catholic Social Service in Auburn 402-327-6242

For additional information on assistance click on the link below: